On 26-Dec-2001 Patrick Nance wrote:
> I know that this against the do-it-yourself kind of spirit lots of *nix
> users (including myself, most of the time) exhibit, but has anyone
> considered making a website that walks the reader throught the (small)
> Blackbox code? I'm pretty much a beginner at C++ and I'm very interested
> in improving my skills for practical purposes, but it's hard for me to go
> through the code line-by-line. Just a thought..

As a new maintainer I am currently doing this for myself.  The bb hacking group
currently has plansfor reorganizing some of the code so any work now will in
part be wasted (although the learning excercise is still worthwhile).

One of my pet plans is to learn UML and make a UML representation of blackbox.

In a separate message I will dump my current knowledge on blackbox.