Um.  This has never made sense to me.  Is there any good reason that
blackbox should overwrite its rc-file every time it exits?  I really,
really think this needs to be changed.  At some point, I'm going to add
a bbconf plugin that lets the user make changes to his/her blackbox
rc-file.  This will be an impossible task as long as blackbox insists on
overwriting its rc-file at exit.

Sean--are you open to changing this?  Does anyone have a good reason why
it shouldn't change?  I understand the importance of blackbox trying to
make sure it has a good rc-file for the next time it opens, but I think
the current implementation of the solution for whatever problem this was
trying to solve is incorrect.

<snippity>

--
Jason Kasper (vanRijn)