On Thursday 31 January 2002 17:38, Ola Ormset wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-01-31 at 16:49, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> > I have to reasons for wanting key bindings back:
> >
> > a) people find it annoying to have to compile and install one more app
> > just to get blackbox working the way they want
>
> But bbkeys comes in very handy when using f.x. KDE, which can't launch
> apps on keyboard shortcuts :)

Not true. Run System->Menu Editor. Now choose the application icon you want
and set the key to run it. The only downside is that there has to be a menu
item in the kde menu. I set up my "multimedia keys" on my Logitech keyboard
with this and it works fine.

End of nitpicking.

Bo.

     Free software developer    |   5290 Marslev
     SuSE Labs                  |   Denmark