xOr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 04:04:28PM -0000, Carl Wilkens wrote:
> Wilbert Berendsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
>
> > Op Fri, 1 Feb 2002 14:09:55 -0000
> > krabbelde "Carl Wilkens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> > > Dear all,
> > >
> > > being new to blackbox I'm trying to get AutoRaise to switch on via
> > > .blackboxrc, but I don't seem to succeed.
> > >
> > > session.screen0.focusModel:     SloppyFocus
> > >
> > > works well, but how do I switch on AutoRaise? I tried with
> > >
> > > session.screen0.focusModel:     autoRaise
> > >
> > > but that doesn't do it.
> >
> > Do you have a [config] entry in your blackbox menu file?
> >
> > If yes, you can config AutoRace conveniently from the Configuration men=
u.

> > (Which Blackbox version do you have?)
>
> Thanx for your hint;
>
> yes,
>
> I have a configure option where I can switch on AutoRaise, but my intenti=
on is to have it switched on already when I start Blackbox, so that I don't=
 have to do it myself.

-
>When you change it in the menu, blackbox will save the new option when
>it exits, so you won't have to specify it every time, only the once.

Ha, it works now, thanx!

I read about the auto-saving of configuration in the manual but I've been shutting
down X quite coldly with ctrl-alt-del, which probably didn't allow the saving. Will
not be so brute from now on.

The correct line (should anybody need it) in .blackboxrc seems to be

session.screen0.focusModel:     AutoRaiseSloppyFocus

Bye for now,
 -- Carl