On Sat, Mar 30, 2002 at 01:24:21AM -0800, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> this I can verify, shading it helps too, rather than iconify and bring back.
> Looks like a LyX bug.  It is not responding to the redraw.

Moving the window here is enough to make it redraw it.

Sounds like another libforms bug.  This is yet another reason why I've
stopped using lyx (the main one was that it couldn't deal with :0.1
correctly) and have moved to texmacs. :)

I have a Debian BTS bug open on the :0.1 issue... through that I found out
that libforms is closed-source, so there's another reason not to use it.

--
Marc Wilson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]