Hello, i'm running blackbox a7, and i noticed a few oddities
when dragging shaded windows around with the mouse:

With freshly-shaded windows, dragging by the titlebar is fine.

However, with some windows that have been shaded for a while,
when i grab the titlebar to drag them, an outline box shows
up the size of the window's un-shaded dimensions.

If i unshade/shade, then move the window, it's fine again,
the outline box is the size of the title-bar.

I haven't noticed any pattern to the odd behaviour, other
than it seems to happen to shaded windows that i haven't
touched in a few minutes.

(I cannot grab a screenshot, becuase when i hold the mouse
down, the term. won't time correctly "sleep x && import ..."
doesnt work.)

Has anyone else experienced this?  It's no biggie, just a
strange cosmetic effect.  (It seems to happen most often
to terms and ROX windows -- but that's probably becuase
i've always got ROX/terms open)