Hi all

Just noted an odd effect on the icon menu. If I hover the mouse over an
item there for more than a second or two, the style effect for mouse-over
disappears - ie. it appears unselected again. To explain what I mean
(don't know the technical terms), try setting style to 'Minimal' and you
get a dark blue middle click menu. Items under the mouse go white. Open
the icon menu and hover the mouse over an item there - it turns white.
After a second it goes back to blue. No other menu seems to do this, with
items under the mouse staying white. It isn't a problem, as a click still
restores the window, but I'm curious about the different behaviour ;-)

Regards, Martin
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.dbg400.net    /"\
DBG/400 - DataBase Generation utilities - AS/400 / iSeries Open    \ /