On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:32:21 -0700 paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jamin, profuse apologies for spelling your name wrong in the above.

Ehhh, no biggie, with a name like mine you get used to it after a bit.
I've had my name severely mutilated a few times.  At one point I think one
person added 7+ syllables to my name.  It's a real pain to find
vanity/personalized mugs and things.  However, I like it's rather
uniqueness.  I've only found a handful of people that share my name.  And,
my wife's grandmother still calls me Jamie.

--
Jamin W. Collins