Hi again,

I noticed that Norwegian language support is missing from the Blackbox
distribution. Perhaps I could do some translating, since Norwegian is my
mother tongue.(If the Blackbox maintainers are interested in this)

I'm afraid I would need some instructions on how to do it, since I've
never translated any typical multilanguage GNU/Linux app before. (But I
suspect it simply involves putting in translated strings in some
preprocessor macro files or something ?)

Regards,
Øyvind.

PS. I can't give any guarantees as to how long it will take to complete,
since I have some exams coming up soon.