>I have submitted a bug about the Java issue on the java.sun.com bug tracker.
>Log outputs, an example program, and as much detail as possible was
>supplied.
>No I really do not expect much in return.  We shall see though.

Thanks for doing this-- hope something comes of it.

>I may need those of you who can easily reproduce the problem to submit
>info on
>this bug.

Did anyone come up with a small code sample that reliably reproduces
this?  Something other than full-blown JBuilder, for example.

Any suggestions for poking around in the guts of other wm's to see what
they do different?  What sort of X-events are the ones to watch for?

>From what I discovered, the bug gets planted when JBuilder starts up (I
switched from blackbox to another wm while JBuilder was still running,
and the oversized dialog bug persisted until I restarted JBuilder).  Does
that change anyone's opinion on where the problem may lie?

-Roy