On  Sunday, July 21, 2002 8:52 PM
Wilbert Berendsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<To make all my spare programming time available to the new project
>next year I would like to hand over some little things to someone
>else. I'm looking for:

>* a new Dutch NLS maintainer
>* a new Blackbox Manpage maintainer!

>please email me personally after around Aug. 1st 2002, because I will
>then unsubscribe from the list (if I manage to do so:-)

I would like to enquire about what sort of responsibility, and what the
requirements
are for maintaining the blackbox manpage. I would love to assist Blackbox
develop,
and considering I don't have the programming knowledge (at the moment), this
is a good place to start I believe.

--
Regards,

John Kennison
Student (Bachelor of Business Information Systems)
Tutor (Business Application Programming 1)

---