Hi all,

I just installed Quicksilver version β56a7 (3825) on a MacBook running
Snow Leopard. Immediately, I run into the following problem. Although
the plug-ins that I chose to install during the installation process
appear as installed in the Plug-in menu, Quicksilver doesn't show any
of the *uninstalled* plug-ins when I click on "uninstalled" or "all
plug-ins". I do indeed have administrative ownership (read/write
permission) for my quicksilver system pref folder (as well as for the
plug-in folder therein). Has anyone else had this problem. Can someone
tell me what to do in order to get all of the uninstalled plug-ins to
show up. I really (of course!) want to install many more plug-ins
eventually.