Looks like Softonic is trying to make money off of other people's
software by offering "premium downloads" after the fashion of
Rapidshare et al.

The official web site is <http://www.blacktree.com/>, but since
Quicksilver is no longer maintained by the original developers, the
version on their web site is often a release behind. The newest
version can always be found at <http://github.com/tiennou/blacktree-
alchemy/downloads>.

Hope that helps clear things up a bit. :)