On 22 Oct 2014, at 11:11, Timothy Lawson wrote:

BUT, having re-installed QS and copied the QS folder from my ~/Library/ Application Support folder, not all my settings seem to have come across. Appearance is different, for example. Have I missed a file or files that I should also copy across? I’ve looked in ~/Library/Preferences and can’t see anything?

You should be able to completely recreate your old setup with just these two things:

  * `~/Library/Application Support/Quicksilver`
  * `~/Library/Preferences/com.blacktree.Quicksilver.plist`

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/