Thank you so much for replying. I don't remember ever adding URLs to
Quicksilver before. When I look at the catalogue, I see three folders -
applications, find all applications, applications (user) - and something
that's not a folder called "running applications and processes." How do I
add URLs? I was hoping that upgrading to 1.4.2 was going to fix the problem
but it's still the same.