I have enabled the 1Password plugin in QS, as well as 3rd part integration
in 1Password 6; but I cannot see the "Open in 1Password" action in
Quicksilver when selecting a 1Password login.

I can see logins in QS just fine, as well as the "Go & Fill..." and "Go &
Fill With..." actions, just not "Open in 1Password".

Does the plugin no longer support the action?

Cheers,
Diego