On 12 Oct 2016, at 3:44, Lumír Jasiok wrote:

I have created trigger to show Clipboard History window, but unfortunately History window pop ups very often randomly when I switch the workspace from
one app to another. So for example when I switch from Safari to iTerm,
History window pop up. How can I disable/debug such unwanted behaviour?

What did you create a trigger for exactly? “Show Clipboard ⇥ Run”?

Is the clipboard window attached to a screen edge or floating somewhere in the middle of the screen?

Do you have any other triggers related to the clipboard? Specifically, are there any [Event Triggers][et]?

[et]: http://blog.qsapp.com/post/148155275352/what-are-event-triggers

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/