On 15 Nov 2016, at 7:51, Eric Lebigot wrote:

There is a site that requires URL/percent encoding:

http://leconjugueur.lefigaro.fr/conjugaison/verbe/%E9crire.html

Can QuickSilver's web search handle this (with the last part replaced by ***.html)? I tried many reasonable encodings (that launch the latest macOS
Safari), to no avail.

It will encode some things, but in this case, I don’t know of a solution. Even if you hacked the plug-in, I’m not sure how it would know to encode things in the filename, but not the slashes, etc.

I did notice that the site seems to recognize words without accents. For example: http://leconjugueur.lefigaro.fr/conjugaison/verbe/etre.html

So if you can bring yourself to mangle the language, that might be a work-around.

Actually, I just tried this and it works as well:

http://leconjugueur.lefigaro.fr/conjugaison/verbe/être.html

So maybe the site uses percent encoding for its own searches, but doesn’t **require** it?

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/