On 13 Jan 2017, at 7:33, ihf wrote:

I'm not sure exactly when they changed, but eBay no longer supports
wildcards ('*") in their searches. As a result my trigger that invokes an eBay search goes to eBay's homepage rather than doing the search. Is there
any workaround for this?

I’m not sure why wildcard searching is relevant. Do you mean because you’re trying to search for “***” and copy the resulting URL? If so, that’s only one way to do it (that I personally never use).

A more reliable way is to search for something like “computer” on the site, then just manually replace your search term in the URL with “***”.

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/