Amazing job Rob! I'd say in order to push more people to contribute, we
should add a paragraph in the 'Home' page (and potentially in the footer?)
explaining how to go in and edit the documentation.

I'd also say let's re-jig https://qsapp.com/support.php and put the manual
at the top (along with a link on how to edit). The wiki is kind of obsolete
now. Could we look at moving the contents from there into the manual?