Hi there,

Firstly, I want to say how great it is to have an app that lets you use
shortcuts to access apps and even files. For a while I tried to find a way
of keeping items opened so they would never close... but this literally is
much better!

I was wondering, how would I be able to disable the Quicksilver custom
triggers for when I am using apps that require their own keyboard
shortcuts? I attempted it with Logic Pro X and found a particular keyboard
shortcut was not working on the app and was only working as a trigger on
Quicksilver. If there is a way to disable it (preferably without opening it
up and unchecking it) that would be quite cool.

Thanks

Dav