On 30 May 2022, at 11:25, R wrote:

Thanks, Rob, for all the great work on new QS releases.

I’ve been useless lately. pjrobertson and n8henrie deserve the thanks for that.

I am facing a pesky problem: both v2.2 and 2.2.1 repeatedly crash in the background and I have to launch QS by using Spotlight or similar. I have
downgraded back to 2.1 for now.

I haven’t been following it myself, but there are a couple of [issues][1] on this in GitHub you might want to take a look at and add comments.

[1]: https://github.com/quicksilver/Quicksilver/issues

--
Rob McBroom