On 24 Jun 2022, at 14:08, metropical wrote:

> I seem to remember that there is a setting in the Command tab that allows
> one to set how things are sorted on launch.
> So that one could see folders, docs, websites ... whatever first ..... or
> am I having a flashback ...again?

I don’t know of anything like that. There’s “Sort by Score” and “Sort by Name”
on the results list, but that’s about it.

What’s the use case? QS learns pretty quickly. I don’t even have the results
list visible by default because the first result is almost always what I wanted
(and that window is kind of ugly).

--
Rob McBroom