I posted this issue <https://github.com/quicksilver/Quicksilver/issues/2915>
on the Quicksilver Github page several days ago, but there hasn't been a
response. The gist of it is this: Whether I type ⌘, after invoking
Quicksilver, or type ⌘; & then click the Triggers button, Quicksilver
crashes. The issue just started the day I posted this on Github & I'm not
sure why. As far as I know, they weren't any updates to the app or plugins.
I've attached the crash log on the GitHub page. Can someone tell me what's
going on? In the meantime, I've reverted to an older version.
Unfortunately, in this version (2.2.3) the "Move to" action has
disappeared, which is frustrating. But, in 2.3, using proxy objects crashes
the app & I rely heavily on those.