On 27 Apr 2023, at 17:25, HJW wrote:

I'd like to set quicksilver to activate when I tap ctrl twice.
I think that I used to have this set up but now when I try to double tap
ctrl the activation box says ^_ (or rather ctrl space).

Control-Space is the normal activation shortcut. There’s a separate setting for modifier-only activation you need to enable and configure below that.

![](cid:D03FD421-B38A-4AD8-9879-A26C7D6A133E@skurfer.com "Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 9.57.57 AM.png")

I use single Control but I just confirmed that double Control also still works.

--
Rob McBroom