Upgraded to Sonoma last week. The Quicksilver opening animation now
launches in the top left of my screen after booting my Mac.

When I have the QS interface set to Primer (my preference), QS opens in the
top left of the screen when it's triggered and I have to drag it to the
middle of the screen. If I don't grab/drag it properly then the next time I
launch QS the interface is off-screen and I have to quit Quicksilver,
launch it with Spotlight (ugh), and attempt to drag it back to the middle.

The Bezel interface remembers its screen location even through a reboot.

The fact that the opening QS boot animation is always top left rather than
in the middle indicates that maybe there's something off about how it
measures its position on the screen? Anyone else having this issue?