*Hi,We have an immediate opening with our client; please forward the
matching resumes with Rate, location and availability to
g...@eitprofessionals.com <g...@eitprofessionals.com>*

Job Title: Pega Architect

Location: Schaumburg, IL

Duration: 6 Months

Experience on Pega PRPC 5.5 or higher version

·         Pega LSA certified most preferable

·         Overall experience around 8-15 years with atleast 6-8 years Pega
PRPC

·         Hands-on Pega PRPC with good system development/maintenance
experience

·         Good communication skills, working exp with business users &
onshore/offshore model   -     -

·         Previous experience working with Pega Systems preferable

·         Experience in configuring Pega application from scratch
preferable

·         Java J2EE background preferable,

Thanks

Gopinath Rajendran (Gopi)

e-IT Professionals Corp.
42180 Ford Road | Suite 275 | Canton, MI - 48187

Direct:  734-619-7614

Office:734-545-8122

Fax: 734-416-0010
g...@eitprofessionals.com

www.eitprofessionals.com

*An* *INC* *5**0**0* *Company   **ISO 9001:2008 Certified*