Hello Partners,

We are looking for *SAP OTC Lead (SD) *for one of our client at *San
Francisco, CA*. Please let me know your interest.

*SAP OTC Lead (SD)      *

*Location: San Francisco, CA Duration: 6- 12 Months*

*Required Skills:*

·         *10 years’ experience* *on SAP OTC* multi-country implementation
and support

·         Good experience on Interface development integration *SAP OTC –
SD module with 3rd party applications and Retail Apps like Hybris.*

·         ECC - Integration Order Place / Pricing / Order Confirmation /
Delivery Confirmation
ECC- Third Party Logistics Full OTC life cycle

·         EDI IDOC Exp.

*·         **Pay Matrix - Vertex - Credit Card Payment System*

·         Should have good experience in preparing the interface design
between *SAP and 3rd party systems like Vertex, EDI Interfaces etc.*

·         Good experience on SD module integration with MM and Financials.

·         Should have good experience in Requirements study, blueprinting
and System Integration Testing.

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

gtalk: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com