We are looking for *MS Access VBA Developer *for one of our client at *Houston,
TX*. Please let me know your interest.
*MS Access VBA Developer*
*Location: Houston, TX*
*Duration: Long term*
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; or
equivalent work experience
· Minimum 3+ years’ experience in VBA programming and MS Access /
Excel application development
· Expert level proficiency in SQL (Structured Query Language) to
include query design, optimization, and testing
· Experience working in the HR/Compensation arena is a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities*
· Experience with MS Access development (Tables, Queries, Forms,
Reports), including VBA code development and troubleshooting
· Expertise writing and optimizing complex SQL queries against
relational databases (MySQL, MS SQL, etc.)
· Experience designing relational database models optimized to
store, extract and manipulate data into actionable information
· Expert with MS Office suite (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Knowledge of another object-oriented programming language (C++,
VB, C#, etc.) is a plus
Thanks & Regards,
Gemini Consulting & Services LLC
3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States
Direct Number: 314-272-3221, ext. 601
Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/blazeadvisorusergroup.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.