Hello Partners,

We are looking for *MS Access VBA Developer *for one of our client at *Houston,
TX*. Please let me know your interest.

*MS Access VBA Developer*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: Long term*

*Qualifications*

·         Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; or
equivalent work experience

·         Minimum 3+ years’ experience in VBA programming and MS Access /
Excel application development

·         Expert level proficiency in SQL (Structured Query Language) to
include query design, optimization, and testing

·         Experience working in the HR/Compensation arena is a plus

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities*

·         Experience with MS Access development (Tables, Queries, Forms,
Reports), including VBA code development and troubleshooting

·         Expertise writing and optimizing complex SQL queries against
relational databases (MySQL, MS SQL, etc.)

·         Experience designing relational database models optimized to
store, extract and manipulate data into actionable information

·         Expert with MS Office suite (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)

·         Knowledge of another object-oriented programming language (C++,
VB, C#, etc.) is a plus

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-272-3221, ext. 601

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com