Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit.

*Senior AEM Tech Lead/Developer *

*Location: Detroit, MI*

*Contract*

*Candidate with I-94 Travel history will be considered only.*

*Job description:*

·         Adobe AEM Developer with strong Java/J2EE background in both
front-end web design and AEM integration.

·         6+ years of AEM 6.x/CQ5 experience with 3+ full cycle AEM
projects and at least two years in Web experience.

·         Sound understanding of all AEM building blocks including
templates, components, dialogs, widgets, social components etc., code build
and deployment process

·         2+ years of UI development experience with ES6 Java
Script and CSS preprocessors(LESS, SASS).

·         4+ years of strong web content management experience with Adobe
AEM/CQ5.

·         Experience developing reusable AEM components for authoring
content, reusable code libraries, unit testing, automation and code
walkthroughs

·         Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools
(Jenkins/Maven/Gradle/Gulp).

·         The ability to present technical concepts to technical and
non-technical internal/external stakeholders

·         Ability to write clean, modular, reusable code (using design
patterns) and experience with unit-test driven approach to development

Thanks,

Dev Chauhan

Sr. IT Recruiter

Nityo Infotech