I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit.
*Senior AEM Tech Lead/Developer *
*Location: Detroit, MI*
*Candidate with I-94 Travel history will be considered only.*
· Adobe AEM Developer with strong Java/J2EE background in both
front-end web design and AEM integration.
· 6+ years of AEM 6.x/CQ5 experience with 3+ full cycle AEM
projects and at least two years in Web experience.
· Sound understanding of all AEM building blocks including
templates, components, dialogs, widgets, social components etc., code build
and deployment process
· 2+ years of UI development experience with ES6 Java
Script and CSS preprocessors(LESS, SASS).
· 4+ years of strong web content management experience with Adobe
· Experience developing reusable AEM components for authoring
content, reusable code libraries, unit testing, automation and code
· Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools
· The ability to present technical concepts to technical and
non-technical internal/external stakeholders
· Ability to write clean, modular, reusable code (using design
patterns) and experience with unit-test driven approach to development
Sr. IT Recruiter
*(*: 609-853-0818 X 2290
Fax : 609 799 5746 | www.nityo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/blazeadvisorusergroup.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.