I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit

*Informatica Developer*

*Location: Richardson, TX*

*Rate: $40/hr*

*Candidate with I-94 Travel history will be considered only.*

*Required Skills:*

·         Senior ETL developer with primary skills as Informatica , MY SQL

·         Secondary skill: Maria DB(good to have), Oracle

Dev Chauhan

Sr. IT Recruiter

Nityo Infotech

*(*: 609-853-0818 X 2290