Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit

*Sr. Java Developer with DOJO*

*Location : San Francisco, CA*

*Duration : 6 Months*

*Candidate with I-94 Travel history will be considered only.*

*Must Have Skills: *

·         Strong knowledge in REST Web services., Java . J2ee and Spring
framework.

·         Experience with Ecomm client is an added advantage

·         Strong working knowledge in Oracle

·         Strong communication and written skills

·         Experience in Dojo, Ajax, Saas

Thanks,

Dev Chauhan

Sr. IT Recruiter

Nityo Infotech