Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit.

*AWS Automation engineer*

*Location : Parsippany, NJ *

*Candidate with I-94 Travel history will be considered only.*

*Required Skills:*

·         Very strong experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) including
Redshift, Dynamo DB, EMR, Elastic Search, Kinesis, Lambda (using node.js),
SQS and Athena

·         Lambda with node JS  Important /lambda with python

·         Python /Bash shell coding scripting

·         Person should code in lambda, Linux

·         Kinesis /elastic search

·         Experience in CI CD processes and deploying infrastructure
programmatically

·         Strong practical experience with a range of programming languages
with a focus on the right tool for the right job

·         Preferable to have a Linux background

·         Capability and drive to learn new technologies rapidly and to a
high level of detail

·         Strong skills and experience with modern agile development
process and practices

·         AWS certifications strongly preferred

*AWS DevOps Engineer*

*Location : Richmond VA*

*Candidate with I-94 Travel history will be considered only.*

*Required Skills: *

·         Should be well versed in CI/CD process

·         Should have experience in setting up and rehydrating Jenkins or
any other automated CI/CD tools

·         Should have good hands on experience on any one of the source
code repository - Git is preferred

·         Should have programming experience

·         Should have very good knowledge of AWS

·         Should have good debugging skills

*Good to have –*

·         Should have knowledge of Docker or any other container service

·         Should have experience working with Linux O/S and its features

·         Should have Groovy knowledge

Thanks,

Dev Chauhan

Sr. IT Recruiter