Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit.

Business Analyst with PII and PCI security exp.

Onsite Location : St Louis, MO

Experience: 7+ Years

*Candidate with I-94 Travel history will be considered only.*

Job Description:

·         Ability to develop, interpret, review, validate, document, and
maintaining business and functional requirements

·         Collaborate with key subject matter experts from across the
organization to develop requirements documents

·         Participate in acceptance testing, identifying potential
problems, and assisting with researching opportunities

·         Serve as the interface between the business requirements, project
managers, and software engineers to implement new functionality and
modifications

·         Adhere to all *PII and PCI security* standards

·         Experience with developing, interpreting, reviewing, validating,
documenting functional business requirements and specifications, and use
cases

·         Understand how to conduct business analysis with exposure to
Agile and Scrum

·         Experience serving as the primary interface between understanding
user requirements and an IT team

·         Experience preparing and delivering informal and formal
presentations to own team, other IT teams, and technology partners

·         Ability to judge between what is requested and what is feasible
given the parameters of the technology and the project timeline

·         Experience in large-scale enterprise applications and processes
is preferred

Thanks,

Dev Chauhan

Sr. IT Recruiter