Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit.

*Scala Developers*

*Location*Dallas TX*

*Duration*12 months*

*No. of Positions*2*

*Candidate with I-94 Travel history will be considered only.*

*Mandatory Skills*                                            *

3-5 years of Java Scala development experience, core functionality
development experience needed. Needs to be a team player with clear
communcation and ability to parphrase understanding of requirement and
outcome clearly.

*Preferred Skills*    *

Scala core development, code documentation for LS domain. Expreince in
lifescience domain. Understanding of how code works apache kafka and
interfaces to react.js, expeirence in agile s/w development

Project Details*

customer needs experienced developers to be part of team developing and
upgrading features of lab diagnostics visualization and control application
running on Ubuntu VM

Job Roles/Responsibilities*

·         Develop core functionality based on specifications.

·         Participate in scrum runs for prove out

·         Anticipate inteface areas and detailed estimatation of effort for
development.

·         Work with business teams, BA and project/module lead to ensure
quality outcomes on time.

·         Anticipate dependencies and ensure upfront communication of
challenges and alternate paths to solution."

Thanks,

Dev Chauhan

Sr. IT Recruiter

Nityo Infotech