Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit.

*Sr. Agile PLM Consultant*

*Location* Carlsbad, CA, USA*

*Duration* 6 Months*

*No. of Positions* 1*

*Local candidate preferred. *

*Mandatory Skills*

Minimum 6 yrs expereince on Oracle Agile PLM, Strong Knlowledge on Agile
and CAD integrations,

 knowledge of Agile PLM PG&C, PC Modules,

Excellent written and verbal comminucations,

*Preferred Skills*               *

6+ years proven experience with Oracle Agile PLM,

Oracle Agile configuration experience and SDK knowledge,

Implement and/or modify Agile application configurations to maintain,
improve, and extend existing functionalities

knowledge on CAD applications"

*Job Roles/Responsibilities*         *

Handling end to end Integration between Agile and CAD system

Maintaining PGnC module and enhancements

Providing customer support

Ability to conducts meeting with Business and other stake holders on the
requirements

Implementing changes/enhancements"

Thanks,

Dev Chauhan