Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit.

*DevOps with Flexera*

*Location: Hartford, CT*

DevOps / TeamCity skill with experience in Flexera is what we need

·         User Guide/Self-Service Content Creation (1-2 months availability
to create/modify based on user feedback)

·         COE “intense” Support (1-2 months overlap with user
guide/self-service to help with user questions and do some direct
“pair-programming” type support) – this will include working to setup
Flexera server configuration and automation with TeamCity/DevOps where
Client will provide experts on DevOps tooling and automation to augment
Flexera toolset

·         COE “lite” Support (2-3 months after user guide/self-service to
help with user questions and do some direct “pair-programming” type support)

Thanks,

Dev Chauhan

Sr. IT Recruiter

Nityo Infotech