Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit.

*SAS Analytics*

*Tampa, FL*

*Required Skills:*

Understand the requirements and Designing, Development and Testing of the
Automated SAS programs

Generate and Automate the Regulatory reports using SAS-UNIX per state
specifications.

Adhere to the commited timelines with quality develirables.

Flexible enough to stretch whenever its required ¦ Good team player with
excellent communication skills

Thanks,

Dev Chauhan

Sr. IT Recruiter