Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit.

*Java Developer*

*Job Location: Minneapolis, MN*

*$50/Hr. MAX*

*The ideal candidate must possess:*

·         6 – 10 years’ experience in Java / J2EE technology stack

·         Well versed with SDLC concepts

·         Working with cross functional teams like Business Management,
Architects, operations and QA

·         Strong programming & problem solving skills

·         Ability to think from a business perspective

·         Good team player and interpersonal skills

·         Ability to work independently with minimal supervision

*Mandatory Skills: *

·         Expertise in JAVA/J2EE programming language utilizing Spring
framework.

·         Sound knowledge on Object oriented programming concepts

·         Experience in working on Multithreaded Systems.

·         Strong Experience RESTful and SOAP Web Services

·         Exposure to Unit testing framework like Test NG, JUnit.

·         Good knowledge on system design and various design patterns

·         Strong systems fundamentals related to performance, scale and
factors inside/outside the JVM that impact the system.

·         Strong experience with SQL databases (procedures, triggers, etc.)

·         Expertise in Unix.

·         Expertise on GIT and Maven.

·         Experience in working in Agile methodologies

·         Experience in continuous integration

*Desired Skills:*

·         Exposure in any Actor based framework like akka

·         Exposure to working in a cloud/distributed environment

·         Exposure to container tools like Docker.

·         Experience on Micro services.

Thanks,

Dev Chauhan

Sr. IT Recruiter