I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit.
*Job Location: Minneapolis, MN*
*The ideal candidate must possess:*
· 6 – 10 years’ experience in Java / J2EE technology stack
· Well versed with SDLC concepts
· Working with cross functional teams like Business Management,
Architects, operations and QA
· Strong programming & problem solving skills
· Ability to think from a business perspective
· Good team player and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
*Mandatory Skills: *
· Expertise in JAVA/J2EE programming language utilizing Spring
· Sound knowledge on Object oriented programming concepts
· Experience in working on Multithreaded Systems.
· Strong Experience RESTful and SOAP Web Services
· Exposure to Unit testing framework like Test NG, JUnit.
· Good knowledge on system design and various design patterns
· Strong systems fundamentals related to performance, scale and
factors inside/outside the JVM that impact the system.
· Strong experience with SQL databases (procedures, triggers, etc.)
· Expertise in Unix.
· Expertise on GIT and Maven.
· Experience in working in Agile methodologies
· Experience in continuous integration
· Exposure in any Actor based framework like akka
· Exposure to working in a cloud/distributed environment
· Exposure to container tools like Docker.
· Experience on Micro services.
Sr. IT Recruiter
*(*: 609-853-0818 X 2290
Fax : 609 799 5746 | www.nityo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/blazeadvisorusergroup.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.