Please share profile to ja...@itcareersllc.com

Direct: (716) 273 0206 <%28312%29%20428-7795>

Hello Associate,

Hope you are doing well.

We have urgent opening for the below role. Please go through the below  Job
Descriptions and revert me back with the consultant resumes and contact
details.

Eagerly waiting for your response?

*Note : Need EAD-GC, Green Card, US Citizen, H4 EAD, TN Visa.*

*Requirement** # 1*

Position: Sr. Core Java Developer / Lead

Location: Alpharetta, GA

Duration: 06+ Months Contract

*We are looking to hire a Sr. Core Java Developer / Lead (Multi-Threading)
for Alpharetta, GA.*

*Job Description:*

   - *08+ Year of experience in Java and related open source technologies.*
   - Very strong on Java and Advance Java fundamentals.
   - Good experience developing Web Services (SOAP and REST).
   - Strong Hands-on Multithreading experience is MUST.
   - Hands-On Coding experience is MUST.
   - Experience with Collections & Concurrency is MUST.
   - Experience in Spring framework.
   - Experience with Apache Camel & Drools is preferred.

*Requirement** # 2*

Position: Sr. C# .NET Developer

Location: NYC, NY

Duration: 06+ Months Contract

*We are looking to hire a Sr. C# .NET Developer in New York City, NY.*

*Job Description:*

   - *10+ years of experience required*
   - Sr. Developer with very strong experience working on C# & .Net.
   - Experience working WPF, WinForms & SQL experience in MUST.
   - Strong Financial Service / Banking domain experience is required.

*Requirement** # 3*

Position: Java Full Stack Developer / Lead

Location: Alpharetta, GA

Duration: 06+ Months Contract

*Job Description:*

   - *08+ Years of experience is MUST.*
   - Strong Financial domain experience is MUST.
   - Strong experience in Java Web Application development.
   - Good Knowledge in Java core fundamentals.
   - Good experience in Spring framework.
   - Strong experience in JavaScript & Angular 2+.
   - Good experience in Webservices (Rest).
   - Strong understanding of UI components.
   - Hands-on experience in UNIX Shell Scripting.
   - Financial or Banking domain experience is MUST.

*Requirement** # 4*

Position: Sr. Angular UI Developer / Lead

Location: NYC, NY

Duration: 06+ Months Contract

*Please Note: This is a Migration project from ExtJS to Angular.*

*Job Description:*

   - *10+ years of Development Experience in a high paced, pressure
   oriented environment.*
   - Candidate must have hands-on and in-depth knowledge of JavaScript,
   Angular JS, J Query, React, Redux, EXTJS, CSS.
   - Good to have knowledge of Web API, MQ, GIT, Team City, JIRA, Fiddler.
   - Knowledge in UI design patterns and mythologies is desired
   - Demonstrated track record of working on multiple development projects
   at once
   - Ability to develop and foster relationships with resources outside of
   direct-control
   - Full software development life cycle experience
   - Experience with performance trouble shooting and remediation.
   - *Experience on Financial / Banking domain is MUST.*

Thanks & Regards,

*Javed Khan *

SR. Technical Recruiter

*IT Careers LLC*