The following commit has been merged in the master branch:
Author: Ole Streicher <o...@aip.de>
Date: Mon Jun 19 10:22:31 2017 +0200
Update installation section for Debian Stretch
diff --git a/webtools/templates/debian-astro_idx.xhtml
index c481551..928a5e9 100644
@@ -95,22 +95,10 @@
On an existing Debian Stretch installation, you can get the
$projectname Pure Blend just by installing
- its <a href="tasks">metapackages</a>. During
- the installation on a new system, this will be possible
- during the installation process.
- If you're new to Debian and you'd like to try the $projectname
- Pure Blend without installing it on your computer, or if you'd like
- to perform a fresh installation of Debian with all the astronomy
- software ready-to-go, you might find the live images useful. Images
- will be produced that can be run from DVDs or USB sticks on both
- and 64-bit Intel architectures.
- <strong>Note:</strong> $projectname is not available under Debian
- Jessie. Our plan is to deliver the first version together with
- Debian Stretch.
+ its <a href="tasks">metapackages</a>. To get a comprehensive
+ selection of packages, you also may install the package
+ <a href="https://packages.debian.org/stretch/astro-all">astro-all</a>
+ with the command <code>sudo apt install astro-all</code>.
Static and dynamic websites for Debian Pure Blends
Blends-commit mailing list