--- Em seg, 1/10/12, BLFS Trac escreveu:

> De: BLFS Trac
> Assunto: Re: [blfs-book] [BLFS Trac] #3588: ImageMagick-6.7.9-9
> Para: blfs-book@..., bdubbs@...
> Data: Segunda-feira, 1 de Outubro de 2012, 12:01
> #3588: ImageMagick-6.7.9-9
> -------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
>  Reporter:  fo       

 
>    |   Resolution: 
> wontfix             
>          
>  Keywords:           
>    |  
> -------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
> Changes (by bdubbs@…):
> 
>   * status:  new => closed
>   * resolution:  => wontfix
> 
> 
> Comment:
> 
>  I'm going to mark this as wontfix.  IM manages to do a
> sub-point
>  (major.minor.point-subpoint) release way too often. 
> It feels like once a
>  week.  We already have a note in the book about the
> frequent updates and
>  the user can check for a newer version.
> 
>  Lets just update at point releases or higher.

Thanks, Bruce.

I understand and agree. I created the ticket without installing it, too.
The objective was to follow the upgrades untill feeling it was time to do
it. 

I liked your decision to follow just point upgrades, instead of having to
wait for "someday one has time to do it...". Therefore, next will be
6.7.10-0, or 6.7.10-8, just to keep the cicle with current in the book?
Perhaps 6.7.10-0, and then only next point release?

[]s,
Fernando
-- 
http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/blfs-book
FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/faq.html
Unsubscribe: See the above information page

Reply via email to