#5379: Add efibootmgr 0.12
 Reporter:  nullity                |       Owner:  blfs-book@…
     Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  new

Comment (by wblaszcz):

 This ticket caught my eye. The latest release is 14 which can be sourced
 from here:

 The links in the description point to a fork.

 Whilst I'm at it, my build info (for version 13) is:
 Required deps are efivar and pciutils.

 Build instructions are:
 install -D -m0755 src/efibootmgr /usr/bin/efibootmgr
 install -D -m0644 src/efibootmgr.8 /usr/share/man/man8/efibootmgr.8

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/ticket/5379#comment:4>
BLFS Trac <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs>
Beyond Linux From Scratch