#8381: perl modules - remove Encode-JISX0213 and Encode-ISO2022
 Reporter:  ken@…        |       Owner:  ken@…
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by ken@…):

 Replying to [comment:3 Samuel]:
 > If it is ok with ken, I'll try create a patch for this one once my patch
 for VTE gets approved.

 Please don't. It's a very minor part of the whole (biber-2.6 and related
 changes), I'll do it along with removing the commented modules WHEN I have
 got to the end of listing the module dependencies (I've checked the deps
 for 88 modules so far, still another 8 to go plus anything else those pull

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/ticket/8381#comment:5>
BLFS Trac <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs>
Beyond Linux From Scratch