#10209: dovecot-2.3.0
 Reporter:  bdubbs@…     |       Owner:  pierre.labastie
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by pierre.labastie):

 From [https://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot-news/2017-December/000366.html
 the announcement]:

   There are several new and exciting features in v2.3.0. I'm especially
 happy about the new logging and statistics code, which will allow us to
 generate statistics for just about everything. We didn't have time to
 implement everything we wanted for them yet, and there especially aren't
 all that many logging events yet that can be used for statistics. We'll
 implement those to v2.3.1, which might also mean that some of the APIs
 might still change in v2.3.1 if that's required.

   We also have new lib-smtp server code, which was used to implement SMTP
 submission server and do a partial rewrite for LMTP server.

 The announcement has further details

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/ticket/10209#comment:4>
BLFS Trac <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs>
Beyond Linux From Scratch