#12481: Locally generated BLFS Book does not display correctly using
Epiphany-3.32.5
----------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  wblaszcz  |       Owner:  blfs-book
     Type:  defect    |      Status:  new

Comment (by pierre.labastie):

 According to https://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-html-encoding-
 declarations, '''we''' have a bug, because the document is
 "application/xhtml+xml" (that is xml), and I read
 {{{
 XHTML 1.x served as XML: Use the encoding declaration of the XML
 declaration on the first line of the page. Ensure there is nothing
 before it, including spaces (although a byte-order mark is OK).
 }}}
 So we need to add the XML declaration on the first line of the html pages.
 See comment10.

 I have not tried, but I understand that if we do not sed ''text/html'' to
 ''application/xhtml+xml'', then the charset could be acknowledged. See the
 link above.

--
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/ticket/12481#comment:14>
BLFS Trac <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs>