#12481: Locally generated BLFS Book does not display correctly using
Epiphany-3.32.5
----------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  wblaszcz  |       Owner:  blfs-book
     Type:  defect    |      Status:  new

Comment (by pierre.labastie):

 Replying to [comment:14 pierre.labastie]:

 > I have not tried, but I understand that if we do not sed ''text/html''
 to ''application/xhtml+xml'', then the charset could be acknowledged. See
 the link above.

 Not sure it should, but epiphany does not acknowledge text/html in
 Content-Type. So no need to remove the sed.

--
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/ticket/12481#comment:16>
BLFS Trac <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs>