#13241: GNOME 3.36 Libraries (Holding until March 25th for things to settle)
libpeas evolution-data-server libgweather tracker tracker-miners gnome-
online-accounts folks libwnck
-------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  bdubbs       |       Owner:  renodr
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by renodr):

 '''evolution-data-server'''

 '''3.35.2'''

 {{{
 Evolution-Data-Server 3.35.2 2019-11-22
 ---------------------------------------

 Bug Fixes:
         I#156 - EBook/CalMetaBackend: Automatic refresh not always setup
 ][ (Milan Crha)
         I#157 - IMAPx: Does not respect LOGINDISABLED (Milan Crha)
         I#159 - LDAP: Fails to read userCertificate from the server (Milan
 Crha)
         I#162 - e-cal-recur: Ignores recurrence exceptions (Milan Crha)
         I#164 - HSTS (RFC 6797) support for "On The Web" calendars (Milan
 Crha)
         I#169 - Detached instances shown as with floating time (Milan
 Crha)
         I#173 - ESoupSession: Accept also compressed responses (Milan
 Crha)

 Miscellaneous:
         EWeatherSource: Use g_signal_connect_object() in
 e_weather_source_parse() (Milan Crha)
         Correct runtime warning from camel_network_service_can_reach()
 (Milan Crha)
         ESoupSession: Do not presend credentials on insecure connections
 (Milan Crha)
         EBackend: Slightly enhance g_warning() messages with an ESource
 identification (Milan Crha)
         ESource: Required signals not connected after EDBusObject is
 replaced (Milan Crha)
         LDAP: Change how LDAP query is constructed (Milan Crha)

 Translations:
         Daniel Mustieles (es)
         Jordi Mas (ca)
 }}}

 '''3.35.3'''

 {{{
 Evolution-Data-Server 3.35.3 2020-01-03
 ---------------------------------------

 Bug Fixes:
         I#177 - DAV: Ignore 404 responses on content refresh (Milan Crha)

 Translations:
         Yi-Jyun Pan (zh_TW)
         Jordi Mas (ca)
         Fabio Tomat (fur)
         Fran Dieguez (gl)
 }}}

 '''3.35.90'''

 {{{
 Evolution-Data-Server 3.35.90 2020-01-31

 Bug Fixes:
         I#154 - Replace deprecated gdk_beep() usage in the code (Milan
 Crha)
         I#179 - Calendar: Handle errors in file backend's refresh thread
 gracefully (Milan Crha)
         I#184 - WebDAV: Privilege with multiple child elements not handled
 properly (Milan Crha)
         I#186 - Allow override of PHONENUMBER_DEFINITIONS (Milan Crha)
         M!34 - Use G_PARAM_STATIC_STRINGS (Niels De Graef)
         M!35 - CamelMessageContentInfo: Define CamelProviderAutoDetectFunc
 (Corentin Noël)
         M!36 - EBookSqlite: Make the signal definition for
 before-*-contact more specific (Corentin Noël)
         M!37 - CamelFolderSummary: Explicitely map the virtual methods to
 their callers (Corentin Noël)
         evo-I#686 - Broken search folder that includes all mails from
 other search folders (Milan Crha)

 Miscellaneous:
         EDBusServer: Delay new module load (Milan Crha)
         alarm-notify: Double-free with certain types of the reminder
 (Milan Crha)
         ESourceCollection: Add 'allow-sources-rename' property (Milan
 Crha)
         camel: Document the GHashTable type in CamelProviderAutoDetectFunc
 and camel_provider_auto_detect (Corentin Noël)
         Speed-up e_contact_get_attributes_set() (Milan Crha)
         Prefer GSlice over heap allocation for short-lived structures
 (Milan Crha)
         EBookSqlite: Address runtime warnings from remove_leading_zeros()
 in unit tests (Milan Crha)
         CamelMessageInfo: Cache common strings in the string pool (Milan
 Crha)
         ECalCache: Be more specific regarding the signal definition and
 fix documentation (Corentin Noël)
         CamelHeaderParam: Specify the transfer annotation for
 camel_header_param (Corentin Noël)
         Vala: Add more .metadata fixes (Corentin Noël)
         Bump libical-glib dependency to 3.0.7 and benefit from its
 behavior (Milan Crha)

 Translations:
         Rafael Fontenelle (pt_BR)
         Sucipto (id)
         Dušan Kazik (sk)
         Anders Jonsson (sv)
         Umarzuki Bin Mochlis Moktar (ms)
 }}}

 '''3.35.91'''

 {{{
 Evolution-Data-Server 3.35.91 2020-02-14

 Bug Fixes:
         I#168 - Camel: Can fail to connect when password contains non-
 ASCII letters (Milan Crha)
         I#178 - Implement RFC 6856 - POP3 support for UTF-8 (Milan Crha)
         I#187 - camel-sasl-gssapi: Fails to build without KRB5 (Milan
 Crha)
         I#189 - Crash on malformed server response with minimal
 capabilities (Milan Crha)

 Miscellaneous:
         Remove outdated and unused devel-docs files from camel (Milan
 Crha)
         EWebDAVDiscover: Returns address books when asked for calendars
 only (Milan Crha)

 Translations:
         Aurimas ÄŒernius (lt)
         Daniel Mustieles (es)
         Anders Jonsson (sv)
         Rafael Fontenelle (pt_BR)
         Sabri Ãœnal (tr)
         Kukuh Syafaat (id)
         Balázs Úr (hu)
 }}}

 '''3.35.92'''

 {{{
 Evolution-Data-Server 3.35.92 2020-02-28

 Bug Fixes:
         I#166 - Remembers last connection error for too long (Milan Crha)
         I#167 - IMAPx: Can claim existing folders as gone (Milan Crha)
         I#192 - Collection accounts: Do not suddenly enable disabled sub-
 sources (Milan Crha)
         I#193 - EWebDAVDiscover: Can skip lookup for books with /.well-
 known/carddav address (Milan Crha)
         I#194 - e-cal-recur: Incorrect timezone used for DTEND from
 DURATION (Milan Crha)

 Miscellaneous:
         EWebDAVCollectionBackend: Require credentials only if user name is
 set (Milan Crha)
         CalDAV/CardDAV: Fix 'local_error' variable usage in connect_sync()
 (Milan Crha)
         CalDAV/CardDAV: Remove unused variable declaration (Milan Crha)
         CalDAV: Claim not found objects during refresh as removed (Milan
 Crha)

 Translations:
         Fran Dieguez (gl)
         Piotr DrÄ…g (pl)
         Asier Sarasua Garmendia (eu)
         Charles Monzat (fr)
         Marek Černocký (cs)
         Changwoo Ryu (ko)
 }}}

 '''3.36.0'''

 {{{
 Evolution-Data-Server 3.36.0 2020-03-06
 ---------------------------------------

 Bug Fixes:
         I#198 - goa: Doesn't set ESourceAuthentication::is-external
 properly (Milan Crha)

 Translations:
         Alan Mortensen (da)
         Nathan Follens (nl)
         Matej Urbančič (sl)
         Jiri Grönroos (fi)
         Gianvito Cavasoli (it)
         Tim Sabsch (de)
 }}}

 '''3.36.1'''

 {{{
 Evolution-Data-Server 3.36.1 2020-03-27
 ---------------------------------------

 Bug Fixes:
         I#199 - ESoupAuthBearer: Is not thread safe (Milan Crha)
         evo-I#831 - Free/Busy times are not in UTC (Milan Crha)
         ews-I#87 - Meta backends not moved back online after connect
 failure (Milan Crha)

 Translations:
         Goran Vidović (hr)
         Daniel Korostil (uk)