M.Canales.es wrote these words on 04/28/05 13:45 CST: > Starting the work now. > > I will do the commits file to file, and in alphabetical dirs/files order > (i.e., appendicex, basicnet, ....), and trying to solve the possible svn > conflicts in my end. > > But maybe some commits could be over the 50k list limit due the new > indentation. > > The changelog entry, if required, will be added at the end of the day-work.
I'm not sure that changes to the XML that don't affect any instructions really need to be included. In fact, most of the changes don't even affect rendering. I know I have not been including adding indexing tags and other non-visible changes to the ChangeLog. Also, Manuel, I have many, many updated files in my sandbox. Most of the GNOME-2 files and many of the multimedia packages (being hardheaded and trying to build all the GST-Plugin dependencies is a bitch, but I've done it before and just takes some time). If you could avoid doing any of those packages, I would appreciate it. I don't want to have to fight any problems merging my changes in with yours. I hope to be done with GNOME-2 (and all the multimedia) by the end of the weekend. Thanks in advance for your cooperation with me on this one. -- Randy rmlscsi: [GNU ld version 2.15.94.0.2 20041220] [gcc (GCC) 3.4.3] [GNU C Library stable release version 2.3.4] [Linux 2.6.10 i686] 13:57:01 up 26 days, 13:30, 2 users, load average: 0.10, 0.05, 0.01 -- http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/blfs-dev FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/faq.html Unsubscribe: See the above information page
