Whoops...meant to send this earlier along with a few others...was still open when I got back home now tonight....
Bruce Dubbs wrote: > DJ Lucas wrote: > > >>Will do when final OOo build finishes, but probably not till tomorrow >>evening at this hour. Yes the build is fine without the doublefree >>patch, but it's something that can cause worry. I'm just double >>checking the build and times now. Also need to move jdk patches from >>j2sdk/. > > > DJ, > Are you going to mark blfs bugs 1048, 1090, and 1164 fixed? > > -- Bruce > Got 1048 and 1090 about five minutes before you sent that I think, but I've not had a chance to verify 1164 yet. Not enough time now but will check it out tomorrow afternoon. Assuming the profile.d scripts (which I do not normally use) are problem free, all should be well. I also still need to index OpenOffice yet. -- DJ Lucas -- http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/blfs-dev FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/faq.html Unsubscribe: See the above information page
